[DOF] 2 Week old baby and 100 rat bites!

1 post / 0 new
[DOF] 2 Week old baby and 100 rat bites!

Welcoming a new baby in the world such be the most precious moment in anyone's life. As life goes on you bond with your child and have some sense of protection for your children. In Oregon, US a couple Erica and Charles both 19 had a baby together, 2 weeks later they were detained because their baby was found to have 100 rat bites and was in a blood soaked crib to add on to this the baby at 2 weeks only weighed 5lb, an average baby at 2 weeks should weigh aroung 6 - 8 pounds.

To continue the poor baby's torture the baby had a 1cm gash on her head, was put to bed at 5:30am and there was injuries on her arms, fingers, hands and face. How could 2 parents not noticed so many injuries to one small child.

At the end of all the couple both said they were unaware of the rat situation in their property.

In my own personal opinions I think this couple shouldn't have had a baby at 19 as it seemed they couldn't look after themselves, and at 19 years old they should be out enjoying each others company not having babies and not caring for their own flesh and blood.

What do you guys think about what happen and what should happen to this poor baby?

Be sure to comment and thank you for reading my article :)

Parents arrested after 2-week-old baby found with almost 100 rat bites

glqxz9283 sfy39587stf02 mnesdcuix8
sfy39587stf03
sfy39587stp15