[DOF] Celeberities who are expecting in 2017

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
[DOF] Celeberities who are expecting in 2017

So remember Ciara right ? The R&B hip hop American artist ? She is now officially expecting her first baby with her hubby Russell Wilson! How cute! Ciara and her hubby have been giving us major relationship goals sharing their snaps on Instagram - decided to break the news to fans with a photo of Ciara's birthday, which Russell captioned: "The Greatest Blessing of All. Forever Grateful. #BabyWilsonOnTheWay." Since then Ciara's belly has gotten a whole lot bigger - and she looks just as stunning, what a beautiful mumma!

On to the next to-be mother.. Guess who!? That's right.. It's Priscilla Chan.. HOLD ON! You don't know who this is, where have you been ? This lady has the Founder of Facebook on her arm and is expecting her second child with Mark Zuckerberg. Mark took to Facebook, of course! to announce they are having another baby girl. He posted "We are all better people because of the strong women in our lives - sisters, mothers and friends. We can't wait to welcome our new little one and do our best to raise another strong woman". How cute and inspiring!

And finally, the last celebrity to share her baby bump with us! Rose Huntington-Whiteley. I must say for being so far gone in her pregnancy she is looking so good and of course glowing. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley took to Instagram to announce that her and fiancé Jason Statham are expecting their first child. The model looked stunning, showing off her baby bump at the beach shot, which she captioned: "Very happy to share that Jason and I are expecting."

So tell me what you think about these couples and their exciting news! I personally CAN NOT wait until I one day become pregnant and have a little mini me running around the house

Tell me your stories - Do you have children ? Do you want children ? and if not then come and tell us why!

Thank you for readin my article and again keep a look out for the next article coming out on Friday 5th May

See you then! o/

My story

I do not have any children because I am currently still studying and I will have to serve my nation, which is called National Service, for 2 years. National Service is compulsory for all Singaporean men. So I don't think I will have any children anytime soon. 

HAHAH

Facebook Demi-God from sir mark xD

glqxz9283 sfy39587stf02 mnesdcuix8
sfy39587stf03
sfy39587stp15