Department of Radio - Click Here!
Department of Events - Click Here!
Department of Media - Click Here!
Department of Forums - Click Here!
Department of Development - Click Here!
External Affairs - Click Here!
Projects Team - Click Here!

Comment

WOOH! What a succesful month! Amazing newsletter as always and congratulations to everyone! Well deserved <3

So cute!

I love these end of the month news letters this one is no exception! Super cute and love seeing all the stats for the month in one letter! 

WOW!!

It's always amazing to sit back and catch up on all of the info coming through with these newsletters. A massive congratulations to everyone mentioned in the newsletter and really looking forward to seeing what comes next in the month of August!! Everyone has made July a fantastic month!! Go UN!! ♥

<3

So glad I was able to join UN after years of beeing off of habbo <3 I love seeing how mcuh inclusivity and activity there is in agencies these days. It definitely wasnt like this back in 2015 haha. Congrats everyone!

:3

Thank you for the great newsletter with my name on it :D

Look at those sweet statistics.

Another month has gone by so fast. It's really nice to see all the new players joining us in our ever expanding community. Congratulations to everyone who made it to this month's newsletter and to all the peeps that worked hard and made July as fun as it could possibly be to everyone! Again, thank you all for being such awesome people and making July an incredible month for a lot of us. So let's keep spreading these good vibes dudes and dudettes. 

WD guys!

looking gooood! WD guys <3333

x

Again super fabulous and cute looking newsletter!! This is perhaps my all-time favorite newsletter because I can see everything we have done past month and we can celebrate everyone work and success <3 _ <3

Gooood stuff!

Gooood stuff!

x

Amazing and beautiful newsletter as always maaaaam!!

Congrats to all and wow, what a great month we had <3

I LOVE THIS NEWSLETTER! 

I LOVE THIS NEWSLETTER!  Smashed is as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant newsletter!

Brilliant newsletter! Congrats to all the winners, well deserved! xo

x

here's to August! congrats and great work everyone <33 legit stunning newsletter this month as well

E
E's picture
-

Congratulations to all, and well done, nicely done newletter, it so nicee!

<3

Congrats to all the winners, love the newsletter too!

glqxz9283 sfy39587stf02 mnesdcuix8
sfy39587stf03
sfy39587stp15